Fotografiska Museum Berlin | Group Admission
10 Guest Group Admission to all exhibition spaces at Fotografiska Berlin
Friday September 15 2023 | 13:00-23:00
All other days | 10:00-23:00
Almost 5,500 square meters of Oranienburger Straße 54, in the city’s Mitte district, is the home to the new location. In its 115-year history, the building has survived all the city’s radical political and social changes. Building on the rich heritage of this historical landmark, Fotografiska Berlin is showcasing artistic practices that expand on and play with the conventional understanding of photography and visual arts – featuring world-renowned artists and rising stars alike.
Inclusive and immersive, with the goal of creating a cultural platform that fully integrates into Berlin’s bountiful cultural landscape, Fotografiska Berlin invites everyone to experience world-class photography, participate in eclectic programming, and join a community of inspiring new perspectives.
- All guest areas are wheelchair accessible with multiple accessible bathrooms. We have full elevator access on every floor.
- Visitors who are unable to navigate their way through the museum independently can bring a companion with them for free.
- Gender neutral toilets can be found on the 5th floor next to Bar Veronika.
- Dogs and guide dogs are allowed in the museum.
- The exhibition halls will have benches available for resting.
- If you experience any difficulties or have suggestions for improvement, don’t hesitate to contact us on [email protected]
Last entry is 30 minutes before closing.
Our museum is cash free.